|This is an opportunity for you to share your cultural heritage with the families of Hyde Middle School. We would love to see the diversity of our school represented at this year’s Multicultural Night.
There are many ways in which you can participate and help:
TO SIGN UP:
- Host a Booth - Photos, crafts, maps of the country, items of cultural significance, facts, clothing, history or sports display
- Cultural Performance - A song, dance or an instrument
- Parade of Nations - Wear a costume from your country
- Food Samples - Sample of snacks, desserts or drinks from your culture
- Advertising - Poster making, announcements, etc
- Setup - Setting up booths, decorations, tables, chairs, etc on the day
- Clean up - Cleaning up after the event
- Floater - Willing to help in any capacity
For more information, contact our Multicultural Night Chair: Neha Deshpande at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease sign up to help by October 25th, 2019 so we can allocate space for your activity.
- To sign up, click here. There is only one form to sign up for Performance, Booth, or Volunteering. Make your choice/s.
- Complete and fill in the form by October 25th, 2019.
- The auditions for the performance will be on Tuesday, November 5th, 2019.
Get involved and make this a night to remember!
Everyone is invited to attend to enjoy this fun and informative night!!