CUSD CuperDoodle Preschool Program
January 31, 2022 Update:
For the upcoming 2022-23 school year, classes at Muir Elementary (both Mandarin & English)
are full with extensive waitlists. To add your name to the waitlist, you must complete the
2022-2023 CuperDoodle Application. You will be notified if a spot becomes available.
There are still a few spots open in the Montclaire English classroom. To apply, complete the application.
VIRTUAL CUPERDOODLE FACILITY TOURS
Due to COVID restrictions, in-person tours are not available at our CuperDoodle facilities.
To get a feel for our program, click the links below for a virtual tour of each site.
ALL CUPERDOODLE CLASSROOMS ARE CURRENTLY FULL FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR.
The Cupertino Union School District offers CuperDoodle Preschool, a high-quality, play-based preschool program serving children between the ages
of three (3) and five (5). Click on the "Online Registration" logo below to review our fees, Parent Handbook, and Admission Agreement.
CuperDoodle Preschool Locations
Montclaire Elementary School
Muir Elementary School - English class
Muir Elementary School - Mandarin Bilingual class
CLICK below to view the
in effect for the 2021-2022 School Year.
2021-2022 PayPal Payment Links
Tours currently unavailable due to COVID-19.
Please contact Michelle Herriage
for information about CuperDoodle Preschool.
Parents must have the following documents completed to register for any of the CuperDoodle Preschool Programs:
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Signed Admission Agreement (included through online registration)
- Signed Family Handbook (included through online registration)
- Tuition deposit and application fee (May use PayPal link or a check written to CUSD)
- Completed student registration paperwork (available through online registration or print and return)
*Please contact Michelle Herriage for questions and required documents: email@example.com
Register online by clicking the Online Registration button above.
In all of our preschool classes, our goal is to prepare children to do and be their best. By nurturing social-emotional, cognitive, and physical development, enhancing self-confidence, and fostering a lifelong desire to learn, CUSD is committed to preparing students for success in elementary school and beyond.
Our preschool classes serve children between the ages of three (3) and five (5) years of age.
CuperDoodle Preschool, which follows the CUSD school calendar, is taught by highly-qualified teachers with early childhood education backgrounds who have met all California state requirements for teaching preschool.
Key Features of the CuperDoodle Bilingual Mandarin Preschool at Muir
- Similar to CLIP, students will be taught Traditional Mandarin
- Teachers will use a minimum of 50% Mandarin language throughout the day
- Mandarin will be connected to all areas of learning including reading, writing, mathematics, science, social studies, and the arts
- Mandarin will be taught through monthly themes to enhance learning
If CuperDoodle Preschool is of interest to your family, there are still spaces available for the current school year. Please contact Michelle Herriage, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.