District Office Student Assignment Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Registration Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
** New students MUST be residing in the District. The student must be ready and available for assessments that may be necessary. **
** Current CUSD students with a change of address MUST be residing in their new attendance area or residence before change of address and/or school will be made. **
** Parents registering for the 2018-2019 school year are encouraged to begin the registration process online at: https://parentvue.cusdk8.org/login_parent_oen.aspx **
Please visit 2019 -2020 New Student Registration
for important information regarding the
2019-2020 school year Priority Registration
Proof of Residence – One (1) original document is required (copy will be made at the time of registration)
- Current Original Property Tax Bill – with parent/guardian’s name and property address
- Final Buyer Statement (if purchased within last six  months) – with parent/guardian’s name and property address
- Printed fully executed lease agreement – includes signatures from both parent/guardian and manager/landlord and Manager/Landlord’s contact information
- Affidavit of residence (family living with another resident):
- An Affidavit of Parent Residence form must be signed by parent and the primary resident in the Student Assignment Office
- Primary resident must provide Property Tax Bill or fully executed lease agreement and photo identification
- Parent must provide two additional forms of identification with current address on it (most recent bank statement, car insurance or registration, or paycheck stub)
Parent Photo Identification – One (1) original document is required (copy will be made at the time of registration)
- State issued Driver’s License or Identification Card
Proof of Age – One (1) original document is required (copy will be made at the time of registration)
- Certificate of birth (certificates provided by the hospital are not acceptable)
- Baptismal certificate duly attested
- Affidavit signed by parent, guardian or custodian of the child
Immunization Records – must be provided by a physician and translated into English
- Yellow card or print out from physician’s office with most recent immunization records. Immunization records from previous school districts will not be accepted
- Students entering school within Santa Clara County must have a valid TB test result or assessment before they can attend school. TB Test/Assessments must be done within the United States.
- Students entering grades 7 or 8 must have one (1) dose of Tdap (or DTP/DTaP) on or after the 7th birthday.